Laying the Foundation for a Sustainable Future
Government officials and policy makers across the spectrum have the opportunity to help lead our world into a stable and prosperous future. With so many new policy solutions available, virtually every community can implement renewable energy plans that will lower their environmental impact and stimulate the economy.
Here are some powerful ways local governments can make a difference:
- Pass renewable energy mandates in your city or district
- Save money on municipal costs through Zero Net energy efficiency
- Provide incentives for residents & businesses to switch to renewable energy and adopt electric vehicles
- Create Community Choice Aggregation in your county (CCA)
- Support a Carbon Tax through Citizen’s Climate Lobby