Small Actions Make a Big Difference
Our planet needs our help now more than ever before. For us to successfully transition into a healthy and vibrant future, we need community leaders to step forward and take action.
The solutions to the climate crisis begin at home. By implementing action-based energy and educational projects, leaders can inspire their fellow community members to bring about new solutions where they’re needed most: in our homes, neighborhoods and schools.
Here are just some of the ways you can take action today:
- Buy & grow local food
- Switch to low impact forms of transportation, like car share, bikes, carpool, and electric vehicles
- Help your school and religious institution implement renewable energy & divest from fossil fuels
- Explore renewable energy options for your home with companies like Sungevity and clean energy providers like Ethical Electric, or by adopting Community Choice Aggregation (CCAs) in your area
- Find a certified solar professional
- Bring climate education to your school and community, such as the Alliance for Climate Education or Cool the Earth, or host weekly or monthly documentary film screenings with family and friends!
- Support a Carbon Tax through Citizen’s Climate Lobby